As a mobile player tie-in to Arobas Music’s famous tablature software package, Guitar Pro for iPhone/iPad is the ideal companion for you to read and play your scores any time, anywhere!
Guitar Pro for iPhone/iPad carries the software’s newest features in terms of notation, and offers accurate visual and audio rendition of your Guitar Pro scores.
- Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX formats
- Load files from iTunes, wifi, e-mail, web
- Library included, with search, filters, and favorites
- Multi-track playback, with soundboard: volume / solo-mute / soundbank
- Visual countdown
- 3-level zoom
- Virtual guitar or bass fretboard (also for lefties), and keyboard
- On-the-fly adjustable tempo
- On-the-fly global transposing by half-tones
- Tablature (with rhythmics), standard, and SLASH notations
- Send files via e-mail directly from the application
- Loop-playback of any chosen section
- Easy moving around sections
Optimized for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad
One of the main attractions of Guitar Pro for me is the fact you can create and playback full band scores with reasonable instrument sounds. Handy for creating quick and dirty jam tracks for practice for example.
Also being a mac user now and never really bothering with Powertab files, it’s also a nice touch that I can easily import powertabs into the app just like the desktop version.
The app is currently available for £2.99 on the App Store. I’ve already bought my copy and it’s a very welcome addition to my multitude of guitar orientated iOs apps!